Apartment house №19
Number of sections and floors: 2 sections; 25 floors.
- 1st floor - apartments and office premises;
- 2-25 floors - apartments.
exterior – prefabricated ferroconcrete blocks 160mm thick with the insulation system on the external ventilated facades, in loggias and balconies - insulation system, plaster and paint works are made.
interior – prefabricated ferroconcrete blocks 160 mm and 80 mm thick.
prefabricated claydite panels - 92 mm. The office space and apartment are provided with acoustic insulation in accordance with the calculation.
Prefabricated ferroconcrete panels 160 mm thick. The thickness of the floor structures is 50 mm.
Rainwater drainage: interior.
Characteristics of fire prevention measures:
- Lighting of stairs - daylight, at night time – electric;
- Antismoke protection – according to the project;
- Installed fire extinction pipes on every floor and in bathrooms in the apartments(FEP)
- Fire extinction automatic system
- 2 elevators with 400 kg capacity ;
- 1 elevator with 1000 kg capacity (also for firemen transportation).
2,80m (floor to floor).
Additional interior works:
- Entrance door to the apartment – metal,shockproof;
- Interior doors in the apartment – not established;
- Windows and balcony doors – plastic with double glazing.
Bathrooms (bathroom, toilet):
floor – hydro isolation;
walls and ceiling – finishing interior works not made;
Bathroom equipment- not installed.
Electric, not installed. In the bathrooms and joined bathrooms an electric socket for the dryer is installed.
Type of oven:
Electric, not installed.
Made of copper wire with installation o sockets and switches. The socket for an electric stove is not installed.
Telephone cable, TV:
Wires (connection) performed to the boards on each floor. Connection with the apartment and the interior layout not made.
Two- piped dual-zoned wiring, for every apartment, with low wire connection:
- first zone – 1 – 12 floors,
- second zone – 13 – 25 floors.The wires of heating system made to every apartment of polyethylene pipes in the floor structures.
Type of heating device:
Mandatory, in the kitchen and in bathrooms wall ventilators are installed. Each appartament on the facade of the building will have a place prepared for the installation of the outer block of air conditioner (bracket, screen and hole). The air conditioner is not installed.
Cold water supply: 2-zoned.
- First zone – 1- 12 floors, with the lower breeding of supplying main pipelines to apartment buildings, located in floor-level corridors, and ends on the 12th floor.
- Second zone –25—13 floors, with the upper branch of the main pipelines serving and the lowering to the apartment risers located in the floor corridors and ends on the 13th floor.
Hot water supply: 2-zoned:
- First zone – 12- 1 floors, with the upper dilution of pipelines supplying highways to apartment stands, located in floor-standing corridors and ringing in the basement.
- Second zone – 25-13-floors,with the upper distribution of pipelines supplying highways and down to the apartment stands, located in floor-standing corridors and ringing under the ceiling of the common corridor of the 12th floo.
Circulation pipelines of the second zone are located under the ceiling of the corridor of common use on the 12th floor.
Each apartment dilution of hot and cold water from pipelines, placed in cabinets corridors of common use, connection to places of bathroom equipment performed with polyethylene pipes in apartments` floor structures.
Installment and settlement of the Counters:
- electricity – each apartment;
- cold and hot water – each apartment;
- heating – located on the corridors of common use for every apartment.
Elevator hall, corridors of common use and stairs:
- stairs floor – concrete finish;
- corridor of common use and elevator hall floor – ceramic tiling;
- elevator hall walls on the 1st floor – ceramic tiling;
- corridor of common use and elevator hall walls at the typical floors – water resistant paint;
- ceiling – paste whitewash;
- entrance doors to the building – aluminum glazed;
- interior doors –wooden;
- windows – wooden and metal glazing.
- exterior lighting – according to the project;
- roads, pavements, pedestrian paths – asphalt coating and FEM coating;
- recreation areas: active rest, playground, temporary parking for vehicles.
- It is forbidden to dismantle independently the constructive elements of the object, interior and exterior works and change the engineering communications.
- During the construction process the developer has the right to add/ change elements in the design and technological solutions of the residential building that do not degrade its consumer qualities and do not lead to violation of sanitary norms.
- The total area of the apartment is approximate; final calculations should be made according to the official data of technical inventory.