Terms for purchasing non-residential facilities by legal entities in Kyiv
The investment program by JSC Bank “ARCADA” is based on the legal document of Ukraine “about the credit and financial mechanisms and property management while construction of living areas and estate operations”.
The main instrument of realization of the program is the Construction Financing Fund (CFF).
The goal of the CFF creation - the Investors obtain as their property the apartments or other objects of investment (one-storied single bedroom manor, garage /parking place, non-residential facilities, apartments, etc.).
You can choose one of the following variants for investing into the construction of your manor:
Make full size payment (100%) of the non-residential facility cost;
Pay full cost of the non-residential facility in the period of construction of the previously paying the 30% of the cost.
You can deposit funds for the construction only as cashless payments after signing the CFF agreement.For signing the CFF agreement, you need to provide the following documents
1. Copy of properly registered founding documents (regulations, founding agreement, founding acts, and official regulations), certified by the organism that made the registration, or certified at the civil law notary.
2. Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs, containing information about the entity.
3. Information on the legal entity in the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine.
4. A copy of the card with the signature and stamp of people. A certified bank that serves the organization that should be the date card or a copy of a notary.
5. Copies of documents confirming the powers of officials (minutes of the general meeting, the order of appointment, etc.), certified by the authorized person (indicating position, name) and the seal of the legal entity.
6. A copy of the decision of the (protocol) on the conclusion of the Agreement on participation in CFF if the statute (regulation) limiting the powers provided by the legal entity certified by the legal entity and sealed legal entity.
7. passport of citizen of Ukraine (or other documents of identification) persons who are entitled to manage the account, signing settlement documents and contracts to participate in the CFF.
8. Documents issued by the state tax service certifying the registration of individuals eligible orders, signing settlement documents and contracts to participate in the CFF, in the State Register of natural persons - taxpayers (taxpayers card / certificate identification number ).
9. Licences (permits) to conduct certain types of transactions (if any).
10. Copies of the forms of financial statements with a note of receipt by the statistics (signed by the head indicating the position, name and seal of the legal entity):
o balance sheet (statement of financial position
o income statement (statement of comprehensive income).
11. A person who acts on behalf of the client must give the bank documents required by paragraphs 7 and 8, as well as the documents proving its credentials.