|Send for print|
Terms and conditions for purchasing apartments by legal entities in Kyiv
The investment program by JSC Bank “ARCADA” is based on the Ukraine Law “About the credit and financial mechanisms and property management at construction of living areas and estate operations”.
The main instrument of realization of the program is the Construction Financing Fund (CFF).
The goal of the CFF creation - the Investors obtain as their property the apartments or other objects of investment (one-storied single bedroom house, garage /parking place, non-residential facilities, apartments, etc.).
You can choose one of the following variants for investing into the construction of your apartment:
You can deposit funds for the construction only as cashless payments after signing the CFF agreement.
For signing the CFF agreement, you need to provide the following documents.
For more information please call: 044 254 22 22.
The basic documents required to sign the CFF agreement for legal entities:
1. Copy of properly registered founding documents (regulations/ founding agreement/founding acts/official regulations), certified by the State Body.
2. Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs, containing information about the entity.
3. Information on the legal entity in the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine.
4. A copy of the card of the empowered person with the signature and seal, which card is certifired.
5. Copies of documents confirming the powers of officials (minutes of the general meeting, the order of appointment, etc.), certified by the authorized person (indicating position, name) and the seal of the legal entity
6. A copy of the decision Protocol on the conclusion of the Agreement on participation in CFF , in case the statute (regulation) limiting the powers provided by the legal entity certified by the legal entity and sealed legal entity.
7. Passport of citizen of Ukraine (or other documents of identification) of the persons who are entitled to manage the account, to sign settlement documents and contracts to participate in the CFF.
8. Documents issued by the state tax service certifying the registration of individuals, who are entitled to manage the account, to sign settlement documents and contracts to participate in the CFF , in the State Register of natural persons - taxpayers (taxpayers card / certificate identification number ).
9. Licences (permits) to conduct certain types of transactions (if any).
10. Copies of the forms of financial statements with a note of receipt by the statistics (signed by the head indicating the position, name and seal of the legal entity):
11. A person who acts on behalf of the client must give the bank documents required by paragraphs 7 and 8, as well as the documents that confirm its credentials.