Number of sections and floors:
Apartment house №23
1 sections; 24 floors.Walls:
exterior – prefabricated ferroconcrete blocks 160mm thick with the insulation system on the external ventilated facades, in loggias and balconies - insulation system, plaster and paint works are made.
interior – prefabricated ferroconcrete blocks 160 mm and 80 mm thick.
Partition walls – artificial plaster panels 80 mm thick
Prefabricated ferroconcrete panels 160 mm thick.Loft(attic):
Roll coating.Rainwater drainage:
interior.Characteristics of fire prevention measures:
- Lighting of stairs - daylight, at night time – electric;
Number of elevators:
- Antismoke protection – according to the project;
- Installed fire extinction pipes on every floor and in bathrooms in the apartments(FEP)
- Fire extinction automatic system.
3 on each section, which are:
- 2 elevators with 400 kg capacity ;
- 1 elevator with 1000 kg capacity (also for firemen transportation).
2,80m (floor to floor).Additional interior works:
- Entrance door to the apartment – metal,shockproof;
Interior finishing works in the apartments:
- Interior doors in the apartment – not established;
- Windows and balcony doors – plastic with double glazing;
- Glazing of loggias and balconies – 1 layer metal plastic glazing.
Bathrooms (bathroom, toilet):
floor – hydro isolation;
walls and ceiling – finishing interior works not made;
Bathroom equipment- not installed.Towel dryers:
Electric, not installed. In the bathrooms and joined bathrooms an electric socket for the dryer is installed.Type of oven:
Electric, not installed.Wiring:
Made of copper wire with installation o sockets and switches. The socket for an electric stove is not installed.Telephone cable, TV:
Wires (connection) performed to the boards on each floor. Connection with the apartment and the interior layout not made.Heating system:
Two- piped dual-zoned wiring, for every apartment, with low wire connection:
- first zone
– 1 – 12 floors,
- second zone
– 12 – 24 floors.
The wires of heating system made to every apartment of polyethylene pipes in the floor structures.Type of heating device:
steel radiators.Ventilation system:
Mandatory, in the kitchen and in bathrooms wall ventilators are installed. Each appartament on the facade of the building will have a place prepared for the installation of the outer block of air conditioner (bracket, screen and hole). The air conditioner is not installed.Cold water supply:
- First zone – 1- 12 floors inclusive (water supply in ascendant way).
The supply pipelines are laid out in the attic.
- Second zone –24—13 floors inclusive (water supply in descendant way).
Hot water supply:
- First zone – 12- 1 floors inclusive (water supply in descendant way).Supply pipelines are located under the ceiling of the corridor common use on the 12th floor.
- Second zone – 24-13-floors inclusive (water supply in descendant way).Circulation pipelines of the second zone are located under the ceiling of the corridor of common use on the 12th
Each apartment dilution of hot and cold water from pipelines, placed in cabinets corridors of common use, connection to places of bathroom equipment performed with polyethylene pipes in apartments` floor structures.Installment and settlement of the Counters:
- electricity – each apartment;
Finishing works on the common halls:
- cold and hot water – each apartment;
- heating – located on the corridors of common use for every apartment.
Elevator hall, corridors of common use and stairs:
- stairs floor – concrete finish;
- corridor of common use and elevator hall floor – ceramic tiling;
- elevator hall walls on the 1st floor – ceramic tiling;
- corridor of common use and elevator hall walls at the typical floors – water resistant paint;
- ceiling – paste whitewash;
- entrance doors to the building – aluminum glazed;
- interior doors –wooden;
- windows – wooden and metal glazing.
- exterior lighting – according to the project;
- roads, pavements, pedestrian paths – asphalt coating and FEM coating;
- recreation areas: active rest, playground, temporary parking for vehicles.
Attention to the investors!
- It is forbidden to dismantle independently the constructive elements of the object, interior and exterior works and change the engineering communications.
- During the construction process the developer has the right to add/ change elements in the design and technological solutions of the residential building that do not degrade its consumer qualities and do not lead to violation of sanitary norms.
- The total area of the apartment is approximate; final calculations should be made according to the official data of technical inventory.